Dr. Karel Dicke - Hematologist/Oncologist
Dr. Karel Dicke is a world renowned hematologist/oncologist whose focus is the development of individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Arlington: 906 W. Randol Mill Road, Arlington TX 76012
- M.D. - Leiden University Medical School, Leiden, The Netherlands
- Ph.D. - Leiden University, Leiden, The Netherlands, Cum Laude
- Dr. Dicke is board certified in medicine by the Dutch Specialisten Registratie Commissie
- Voted Texas Super Doctor in 2010, 2011, and 2012
- He pioneered the use of bone marrow and stem cell transplantation in cancer recovery. Dr. Dicke founded the MD Anderson Section of Bone Marrow Transplantation, serving as Section Chief for 14 years. The University of Nebraska later recruited him to serve as Chief of Hematology/Oncology.
- Dr. Dicke founded the Cancer Treatment Research and Educational Institute.
- Royal Dutch Academy of Science